On today’s episode of the Conspiracy Theories and Unpopular Culture podcast we are joined by SPECIAL GUEST Robert Sullivan! He’s breaks down the connections of Freemasonry with the power structures (are the Freemasons the “Illuminati?”) as well as the symbolism we see in so many films and why we see all of it!
Buckle up because this one is high octane!!!
The FULL show is available to ALL thanks to the Patreon supporters! Please consider joining and becoming a member!
- Who is Robert Sullivan?… Philosopher, historian, mystic, writer, CEO, lawyer and a 32nd degree Freemason
- Freemasonry: revealing the secrets and the “tokens of recognition”
- How to get to 33rd degree
- Ordo Templi Orientis and the Freemason Lodges
- Illuminati or a Global Elite?… It’s true (to an extent)
- Death of Washington and DeWitt Clinton as Freemason who pulled the USA’s strings
- “Columbian Illuminati” and America
- Controversial Freemasons (Crowley, Hoover, etc.)
- What happens if you join the Freemasons and then REVEAL the secrets?…
- Star Wars: Carl Jung and Joseph Campbell’s Mono Myth
- “Green Dragon”- what is it?… Gnostic Demiurge symbol for materialism
- Ed Wood being influenced by subconscious
- Do directors KNOW what they’re doing?…
- Influenced by subconscious, Plato’s Theory of Forms, Jung’s Collective Unconscious- Kaballah and mysticism inherited
- National Treasure: Nicolas Cage’s Masonic Ritual on film
- Do actors know? Does Nicolas Cage understand? Is that why he bought a pyramid tomb?…
- Darren Aronofsky: Occult symbolism are OBVIOUS- examples given through Black Swan and mother!
- Black Swan– tarot representations and the one thing that gives it ALL away: FEBRUARY 12th!
- Suspiria and the symbolism from Dario Argento’s film (e.g. Snow White and Rosemary’s Baby)
- The Shining and the 237 enigma- find out how this number for children in peril surfaces in Suspiria, The Shining, and Poltergeist!
- Harry Potter– PROOF of an occult ritual in the films: masonic context, #7 obsession, Dumbledore as Hermes archetype, and the Ritual of Enoch in the subterranean pillars of knowledge (this part will blow your mind!)
- Future projects from Robert Sullivan (4 books!)
- Cinema Symbolism 3– teaser of new films featured in book
- Where you can find Robert Sullivan
- Website https://robertwsullivaniv.com
The full show is available for ALL thanks to the Patreon supporters! Please consider joining and becoming a member!
Robert Sullivan IV
Robert W. Sullivan IV is a philosopher, historian, antiquarian, jurist, lay theologian, mystic, radio-TV personality, writer, best-selling author, CEO and lawyer. The only child of antique dealers, he was born in Baltimore, Maryland. Mr. Sullivan graduated high school from Friends School of Baltimore (the oldest private school in Baltimore, founded in 1784) in June 1990. He attended Gettysburg College in Pennsylvania becoming a brother of Lambda Chi Alpha (Theta Pi, member #1199) fraternity.
He earned his B.A. in History in 1995. Mr. Sullivan spent his entire junior year of college (1992-1993) abroad at St. Catherine’s College, Oxford University, England studying European history and philosophy. While in Oxford Mr. Sullivan was a member of the Oxford Union, the Oxford University Conservative Association, and the Oxford Law Society. Upon returning to the United States in June 1993 he took a year off from Gettysburg College to serve as office director of the Washington International Studies Council located on Capitol Hill.Prior to attending law school in the United States he spent the Michaelmas Term 1995 at Trinity College, Oxford University studying jurisprudence and international law. From 1997 to 2000 he attended Widener University School of Law, Delaware Campus, from where he received his Juris Doctorate. Mr. Sullivan has been admitted to the State Bar of Maryland (2000) as well as the District of Columbia (2002).Mr. Sullivan is a Freemason, having joined Amicable-St. John’s Lodge #25, Baltimore Maryland in 1997; he became a 32nd degree Scottish Rite Mason in 1999, Valley of Baltimore, Orient of Maryland.
“The Royal Arch of Enoch: The Impact of Masonic Ritual, Philosophy, and Symbolism” (2012, re-published 2016) was his first published work and was the result of twenty years of research. In 2014, he released “Cinema Symbolism: A Guide to Esoteric Imagery in Popular Movies” which was re-published in 2017. His third book, “Cinema Symbolism 2: More Esoteric Imagery from Popular Movies” was likewise published in 2017. In December, 2017, he published his first work of fiction “A Pact with the Devil.”
Mr. Sullivan is currently working on five books at once including “Freemasonry and the Path to Babylon,” “Cinema Symbolism 3,” and a sequel and prequel to “A Pact with the Devil.”
Mr. Sullivan has been on numerous radio and TV shows including (but not limited to) NHK Japanese World Television, Coast to Coast AM, John B. Wells’ Ark Midnight and Caravan to Midnight, Sean Stone’s Buzzsaw, Whitely Strieber’s Dreamland, Truth Frequency, Gnostic Warrior, Fade to Black, The Higherside Chats, Red Ice Creations, Barbara DeLong’s Night Light, Miguel Conner’s Aeon Byte Gnostic Radio, Veritas Radio, and Shirley MacLaine’s I.E. Radio among many others. In January 2014 he was Graham Hancock’s Author of the Month.Robert is the CEO of Deadwood Publishing, LLC., the exclusive publisher-distributor of his books. A lifelong Marylander, he resides in Baltimore.
Finally- here’s the show!
If you like the show and want to give your support (*as well as that free download of my latest book that explains the entire scope of the “Illuminati” agenda with citations from occult literature; THE DARK PATH) become a Patreon Supporter! (**Tier 1 and up get access to the bonus content and full episodes through that private RSS feed)
Website publisher of IlluminatiWatcher.com and top 5% Amazon author of THE DARK PATH; Isaac Weishaupt has been on the leading edge of conspiracy theories surrounding the elusive “Illuminati” and its infiltration of the entertainment industry. Using examples of familiar pop culture and works of entertainment, Isaac has been speaking and writing about the occult from a unique perspective that seeks to understand the big agenda while helping others along the way.
Isaac hosts the “Conspiracy Theories and Unpopular Culture” podcast (supported by the IW Patreons) as well as being the monthly Illuminati expert on BLACKOUT Radio. He has been a featured guest on Dave Navarro’s “Dark Matter Radio,” Richard C. Hoagland’s “Other Side of Midnight”, SIRIUS/XM’s The All Out Show, The HigherSide Chats, Freeman Fly’s “The Free Zone”, Mark Devlin’s “Good Vibrations”, VICE, COMPLEX magazine, and many more radio shows and podcasts. His fresh perspective and openly admitted imperfections promotes the rational approach to exploring these taboo subjects and conspiracy theories.