On today’s episode of the Conspiracy Theories and Unpopular Culture podcast I talk about several recent events in the world; from Katy Perry’s witchcraft battle with the nuns (that left one dead in court), to Iggy Azalea and Macaulay Culkin. We review a released CIA document about an experiment to remote view Mars at one million years ago and learn about the Ancient Aliens-esque structures on it (and the aliens that inhabit them). I also go over social media ideas and a brief review of the Illuminati symbolism behind “Split”.
The first half of the show is free for all; with the second half available for Patreon Tier 1+ supporters.
- Amazon reviews: I’m now an occultist and Michael Hoffman’s “Revelation of the Method”
- Katy Perry, witchcraft and dead nuns
- Iggy Azalea: turning from the Faustian bargain and into the bathtub (watch the video HERE)
- Macaulay Culkin on Jimmy Fallon talks conspiracy theories, Pizza Underground band and sex bunny ears
- CIA document remote viewing Mars from 1M years ago
- A document dated May 22 1984, released in 2000, retrievable on CIA.gov under the title “MARS EXPLORATION.” (read it HERE)
- Pyramids, megalithic structures (are the Ancient Aliens folks right?), obelisks and more
- Tall, thin, shadow people (Martians)
- Climate change- evacuating the planets
The full show (for Patreon Tier 1 and up supporters) goes deeper with bonus content:
- Social Media Experiment
- Manipulating the emotional contagion
- Tristan Harris: Google Ethicist reveals the “Attention Economy”
- Who is helped by building your “brand”?… Zuckerberg and the Russians
- True purpose of autoplay and binge watching
- Fake “Outrage”
- Racing down the brainstem to the reptilian complex- base frequencies are the focus
- Persuasive Technology lab at Stanford
- Smart phones are slot machines
- Brief “Split” movie review
- “23” Enigma (23 personalities)
- 24th personality: THE BEAST
- Dissociative Identity Disorder and his favorite rapper (hint- it’s Kanye West)
- The Devil’s Haircut
Here are the Iggy images I discuss on the show:
Finally- here’s the show!
If you like the show and want to give your support (*as well as that free download of my latest book that explains the entire scope of the “Illuminati” agenda with citations from occult literature; THE DARK PATH) become a Patreon Supporter! (**Tier 1 and up get access to the bonus content and full episodes through that private RSS feed)
Listen to the show on the iTunes or Stitcher feeds (**and don’t forget to leave your reviews there as well!!**); or right here on the embed:
Listen to “Katy Perry's Witchcraft Battle with Nuns, CIA's Remote Viewing of Mars, and Social Media Experimentation: Isaac on CTAUC” on Spreaker.
Thanks again for listening! If you want to support the show you can leave a review for the show on the iTunes or Stitcher feeds; this helps A TON and I’ve enjoyed reading all of them!
Website publisher of IlluminatiWatcher.com and top 5% Amazon author of THE DARK PATH; Isaac Weishaupt has been on the leading edge of conspiracy theories surrounding the elusive “Illuminati” and its infiltration of the entertainment industry. Using examples of familiar pop culture and works of entertainment, Isaac has been speaking and writing about the occult from a unique perspective that seeks to understand the big agenda while helping others along the way.
Isaac hosts the “Conspiracy Theories and Unpopular Culture” podcast (supported by the IW Patreons) as well as being the monthly Illuminati expert on BLACKOUT Radio. He has been a featured guest on Dave Navarro’s “Dark Matter Radio,” Richard C. Hoagland’s “Other Side of Midnight”, SIRIUS/XM’s The All Out Show, The HigherSide Chats, Freeman Fly’s “The Free Zone”, Mark Devlin’s “Good Vibrations”, VICE, COMPLEX magazine, and many more radio shows and podcasts. His fresh perspective and openly admitted imperfections promotes the rational approach to exploring these taboo subjects and conspiracy theories.
This latest podcast stops after about a minute and a half.
Just a comparison. Timberlake was inspired by Avery or what?
I really enjoy your podcasts. I would love to hear about the Ruby Tuesday (Tuesday Weld). She is the Illuminati High Priestess. The Beatles, Rolling Stones and other artists have songs about “Ruby Tuesday”. I think you will find this rabbit trail will take you far
About the first topic, the review Isaac Weishaupt talked about.
I must say that I have come to agree with the reviewer.
Even in this podcast Isaac Weishaupt doesn’t really say anything that dispels the reviewer’s concerns.
Similar channels on YouTube that are promoting this illuminati religion (in a backhanded way) are: Schism206 and martyleeds33. There are others but those two are pretty obvious examples.
Isaac Weishaupt’ approach is pretty sober and maybe I’m wrong, but there are hints everywhere (not just in this podcast) like how he implies magick is real or how there’s a good way and a bad way of practicing this illuminati religion or how even in this podcast he doesn’t even condemn practitioners of this occult stuff, or how even in this podcast he’s giving credence to the ancient aliens meme, etc etc.
And for the record: I am neither religious or occult.
If there is one thing I believe in it is the scientific method. But all science is fake right? Or any scientific argument is just scientism right?
Iggy, what a complete joke and as much as proof as one needs to know it doesn’t take talent to make it!
The exisrtpee shines through. Thanks for taking the time to answer.