On today’s episode of the Conspiracy Theories and Unpopular Culture podcast we have special guest SMQ return to give us updates on Mandela Effect before we delve into one of the most important figures in human history: Jack Parsons. Join along as we explore the TRUE connections between the realm of science and occult that will change the way you view reality…
“Science is the child of the occult.” -SMQ (*quote from side discussion after show)
This special episode is free for all; with all thanks going to Patreon supporters!
- Updates on Mandela Effect since our episode in January (*if you haven’t listened to the CTAUC episode of “We Died in 2012“- go do that right after this show!)
- Controlling reality
- SMQ and Chick’s “Lost and Found Bin” show talking Mandela Effect- Saturdays at 2PM EST
- Schumann Resonance and the physiological effects of Mandela Effect
- Water parks and Andy Warhol on the moon
- Science is bleeding into Chaos Magick
- “Scientism” is global political system
- Jack Parsons: Why is he important? Combined science and faith 100 years ahead of his time
- Science was a tool for spirituality
- One of the most important people in 20th century
- O.G. rocket scientist; created solid rocket fuel; the cornerstone of rocketry which gave us NASA, satellites, nukes, etc.
- People couldn’t comprehend science and faith connections
- Parsons’ upbringing
- Parsonage- seeking eclectic atmosphere (*and Curtis Harrington said it had satanic rites?…)
- Beat movement, Anais Nin, Henry Miller, Marjorie Cameron, Kenneth Anger
- Sci-Fi movies- unacceptable by the masses without Parsons’ influence
- Beatniks, 50s, 60s, paved way for molding minds in 20th century (*Internet=digital matrix)
- Babalon Working rituals- defining, exploring
- “Science is the mask…”
- NASA has occult basis
- Who created the Internet? CERN apparently…
Hook up with SMQ!
You can get with SMQ here:
- His SMQ AI YouTube channel (which has the “Lost and Found Bin” show as well)
- Twitter: @ai_smq (*his preferred method for contacting him)
Real Talk- Get more on Parsons and the Occult Agenda HERE
My book breaks down the occult agenda- including Jack Parsons’ role in it. You can get it HERE or go right to Audible and get the author-narrated audiobook (FREE if you sign up for a new member trial)!
Finally- here’s the show!
If you like the show and want to give your support (*as well as that free download of my latest book that explains the entire scope of the “Illuminati” agenda with citations from occult literature; THE DARK PATH) become a Patreon Supporter! (**Tier 1 and up get access to the bonus content and full episodes through that private RSS feed)
Listen to the show on the iTunes or Stitcher feeds (**and don’t forget to leave your reviews there as well!!**); or right here on the embed:
Listen to “Jack Parsons, Mandela Effect, & Occult Sciences with Guest SMQ on the CTAUC Podcast!” on Spreaker.
Thanks again for listening! If you want to support the show you can leave a review for the show on the iTunes or Stitcher feeds; this helps A TON and I’ve enjoyed reading all of them!
Website publisher of IlluminatiWatcher.com and top 5% Amazon author of THE DARK PATH; Isaac Weishaupt has been on the leading edge of conspiracy theories surrounding the elusive “Illuminati” and its infiltration of the entertainment industry. Using examples of familiar pop culture and works of entertainment, Isaac has been speaking and writing about the occult from a unique perspective that seeks to understand the big agenda while helping others along the way.
Isaac hosts the “Conspiracy Theories and Unpopular Culture” podcast (supported by the IW Patreons) as well as being the monthly Illuminati expert on BLACKOUT Radio. He has been a featured guest on Dave Navarro’s “Dark Matter Radio,” Richard C. Hoagland’s “Other Side of Midnight”, SIRIUS/XM’s The All Out Show, The HigherSide Chats, Freeman Fly’s “The Free Zone”, Mark Devlin’s “Good Vibrations”, VICE, COMPLEX magazine, and many more radio shows and podcasts. His fresh perspective and openly admitted imperfections promotes the rational approach to exploring these taboo subjects and conspiracy theories.
Follow Isaac on Instagram: @IsaacWeishaupt, Twitter: @IlluminatiEyes, Facebook: @IlluminatiWatcher, or sign up for the free email newsletter!
isaac this guy sold Parsons and scientism way too hard. WOW- that was really really weird. I can definitely say this- any critical thinker with good reasoning skills that thinks we went to the moon is being ridiculous. There is a huge uptick in Apollo stories and future “moon base” and “Mars base” bullshit being floated now to soften up the people because the 50th anniversary of Apollo 11 approahes and we have not been back in over 45 years. Read this and take a stand on the Apollo hoax. It is central to the scientism and alien jive. They really fucked up this time- moon hoaxbecoming increasingly obvious. The entire Flat earth theory is a construct designed to make moon hoaxers look ridiculous…since flat earther think Apollo was faked they poision the well for the truth- we never went to the moon.
I don’t think we can leave the planet beyond low earth orbit. No real evidence we ever have. Wagging The Moondogie by Dave McGowan. https://centerforaninformedamerica.com/moondoggie-1/
LynDea Boetger says
So as far as the moon is involved in this whole theory, I lived in Pa for six years and I just moved back to SD. I had many experiences with staying up at night and focusing on the moon and the position it was in. Have you ever thought that there might be some sort of a hologram that gets put in the sky to take our sight off of what is going on either on the moon or movement from ETs? When I used to watch the moon at these certain nights and I would not see the moon move from the same spot until about right before daybreak these clouds will all the sudden cover the moon until it starts to get light. Then the clouds go away and the moon is back in the spot where it should be. I don’t know if Iam just being strange but I would like to know if anyone else has ever thought that there could be a hologram in the sky at any given night. Thanks! I like ur podcasts