On today’s episode of the Conspiracy Theories and Unpopular Culture podcast we finish our journey that started back from “Illuminati Consumerism Pt 1“!!! We wrap up this discussion on corporate America’s work to get inside the minds of the population in order to “keep the peace”. The 60s sexual revolution is explored with ideas from the “new left”, Esalen, and the root of political manipulation from the 80s!
The first half of the show is free for all; with the second half available for Patreon Tier 1+ supporters.
- Review of Ep. 1 and 2
- 1960’s: a different approach
- Wilhelm Reich and the Freudian sexual approach
- Reich built a UFO gun
- Protests in America: Vietnam and Consumerism
- The “New” Left Wing
- Esalen: Mind control in Southern California?… (e.g. Charles Manson, Dave Navarro, etc.)
- ‘Human Potential’ movement
- Katy Perry, Charles Manson and the Sisters of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
- Snowflake roots
- John Denver, Jerry Rubin and Aleister Crowley: Pursuit of the Self
- People who were self-actualizing: 1970- 4% of population, 1980- 80%
- Stanford Research Institute (SRI) and Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Buzzfeed and Facebook quizzes: what are they REALLY doing with that data?…
- Ronald Reagan’s revolutionary political polling
The full show (for Patreon Tier 1 and up supporters) goes deeper with bonus content:
- Episode 4 of Century of the Self
- Being part of society but expressing inner individuality was new business aim
- Business categorized people not by their social class but by their inner desires and psychology
- Public Relations in the 80s
- Rupert Murdoch and Fox as the ‘mainstream media’
- Politicians join the corporations in manipulating the masses: meeting individual desires
- Reagan found way to give voice to idea that people shouldn’t feel bad about their income and not helping those who choose not to work (*e.g. the Welfare Queen)
- My two cents
Finally- here’s the show!
If you like the show and want to give your support (*as well as that free download of my latest book that explains the entire scope of the “Illuminati” agenda with citations from occult literature; THE DARK PATH) become a Patreon Supporter! (**Tier 1 and up get access to the bonus content and full episodes through that private RSS feed)
Listen to the show on the iTunes or Stitcher feeds (**and don’t forget to leave your reviews there as well!!**); or right here on the embed:
Listen to “Illuminati Consumerism Pt. 3- Century of the Self, 60's Sexual Revolution, Esalen, & Katy Perry!” on Spreaker.
Thanks again for listening! If you want to support the show you can leave a review for the show on the iTunes or Stitcher feeds; this helps A TON and I’ve enjoyed reading all of them!
Website publisher of IlluminatiWatcher.com and top 5% Amazon author of THE DARK PATH; Isaac Weishaupt has been on the leading edge of conspiracy theories surrounding the elusive “Illuminati” and its infiltration of the entertainment industry. Using examples of familiar pop culture and works of entertainment, Isaac has been speaking and writing about the occult from a unique perspective that seeks to understand the big agenda while helping others along the way.
Isaac hosts the “Conspiracy Theories and Unpopular Culture” podcast (supported by the IW Patreons) as well as being the monthly Illuminati expert on BLACKOUT Radio. He has been a featured guest on Dave Navarro’s “Dark Matter Radio,” Richard C. Hoagland’s “Other Side of Midnight”, SIRIUS/XM’s The All Out Show, The HigherSide Chats, Freeman Fly’s “The Free Zone”, Mark Devlin’s “Good Vibrations”, VICE, COMPLEX magazine, and many more radio shows and podcasts. His fresh perspective and openly admitted imperfections promotes the rational approach to exploring these taboo subjects and conspiracy theories.
Follow Isaac on Instagram: @IsaacWeishaupt, Twitter: @IlluminatiEyes, Facebook: @IlluminatiWatcher, or sign up for the free email newsletter!
Jonvieve Reynolds says
Alex Jones pushes misinformation as calls it fact. You push truth and help people see the bigger picture brother.
Esalen is not in Southern California. It’s in Big Sur which is Northern Ca. It’s hot springs that had a lot of different thinking people there, like Ken Kesey, Henry Miller (who has a library in Big Sur as well) and others from the Beat Generation. It used to be very down to earth but elitist and expensive now after remodel. It’s also pronounced Esal EN. You can go check it out yourself!
I had a friend who’s property is also in big sur that supposedly Manson lived there.