Illuminati Capital of the World, Freemasons & Architecture with Dr. Frank Albo!
In today’s episode of Conspiracy Theories and Unpopular Culture we speak with Dr. Frank Albo- Adjunct Professor of History at the University of Winnipeg, where he specializes in architecture, Freemasonry, and the Western esoteric tradition.
We’ll break down a lot of ideas- including his research and book on Astana: the Illuminati capital of the world!
Find out more about the secret message hidden in the book that can be deciphered and result in a $30,000 trip to Astana to check things out for yourself!
We also cover his previous book, The Hermetic Code, that was a Canadian bestseller that unmasked the esoteric design principles of the Manitoba Legislative Building, a Masonic reconstruction of Solomon’s Temple in the heart of North America.
Dr. Frank Albo gives us an exclusive breakdown for a clue to solving his puzzle, and he also gave me two extra BIG clues that are for the Patreon Tier 1 “IW Supporter” patrons (**thank you Dr. Albo!).
- The premise of the book is to discuss the esoteric architecture of Astana. The title is ASTANA: ARCHITECTURE, MYTH & DESTINY. Symbols have great power; thus architecture is a bit of symbolism in motion that people can interact with. Dr. Frank Albo discusses the connections of myth, meaning and destiny of architecture and how it speaks about our cultural DNA of society.
- Freemasonry is a misunderstood group due to its secretive nature and speculative manner. Dr. Frank Albo specializes in western esoterisim and Freemasonry and we talk about his involvement with the group and where the conspiracy theorists are getting it all wrong…
- We discuss the structure of Freemasonry and how 33 degrees is actually a short-sided view (HINT: there may be thousands of degrees). We also breakdown the Hermetic Code, and the occult history of the Hermetic wisdom with its connections to the scientific revolution.
- The most “Illuminati” city in the world: Astana is the capital city of Kazakhstan- a country most Americans couldn’t find on a map (myself included). It’s interesting in that it has such a rich history yet all most of us know of it was from Borat. Find out why this area of Central Asia has been revered for many centuries from ancient cultures and why it’s laying out a roadmap for the future…
- The Foundation Myth- what is this and how does it relate to the architecture of Astana?
- Dr. Frank Albo’s book: ASTANA: ARCHITECTURE, MYTH & DESTINY, has a secret code embedded within it that has a very interesting reward for someone who can figure it out. Find out why it’s important and what this grand prize entails (**he also give us a clue!- two extra clues for Patreons at the “IW Supporter” reward tier!)
Dr. Frank Albo’s Bio:
Frank Albo was featured as the code-breaking protagonist in the best-selling book, The Hermetic Code, and his approach to architecture, landscape, and design seeks to transform public spaces into interactive journeys of discovery which elevate the mind and promote a sense of wonder. He holds graduate degrees in ancient Near Eastern languages, art history, and a PhD in the history of architecture from the University of Cambridge. Dr. Albo has a unique ability to peel back conventional history to provide new vistas of understanding about our built environment and the cultures of the past. He is currently an Adjunct Professor of History at the University of Winnipeg, where he specializes in architecture, Freemasonry, and the Western esoteric tradition.
Finally, here is where you can pick his amazing book up on Amazon (on sale for a limited time as of October 23rd, 2017!):
Astana: Architecture, Myth and Destiny
This book lays out a foundation myth encoded into the breathtaking architecture of Astana, the capital city of Kazakhstan. An omnibus of folk epic, archaeological research, and code-breaking symbolism, Astana advances challenging ideas and offers a wealth of fresh insights into the hidden complexities embedded deep within one of the most remarkable cities on Earth. It shows that Kazakhstan’s destiny as a harbinger of peace and a centre of stability, adaptability, and security in the world, is part of a pan-national epic concealed in the heart of Central Asia. This book provides a unifying opus of human, cultural, and religious connectedness and reveals Kazakhstan’s shimmering new capital to be more than a symbolic statement marking the birth of a new nation – it instead provides an architectural roadmap for the peaceful destiny of the world.
Veiled within the pages of the book is the Astana Challenge, an enigma of secrets and mysteries that, when solved, reveals a hidden message. The first person, or group of persons, to decipher its exact wording will win an all-expense paid luxury vacation to Astana valued at $30,000.
His website (which ALSO features embedded clues) is where you can catch up with Dr. Frank and learn more about his books at AstanaMyth.com (he also has an email newsletter you can sign up for there)!
Watch the trailer too!
Saturday, October 28th, 2017 at Ascendant Books in Edmonton, Canada
Saturday, November 11th, 2017 at ConspiracyCulture in Toronto, Canada
Again- if you want those two bonus clues (as well as other bonus content I’ll be providing on other projects, podcasts, YouTube videos, etc.) become a Patreon Tier 1 “IW Supporter” patron!
Website publisher of IlluminatiWatcher.com and top 5% Amazon author of THE DARK PATH; Isaac Weishaupt has been on the leading edge of conspiracy theories surrounding the elusive “Illuminati” and its infiltration of the entertainment industry. Using examples of familiar pop culture and works of entertainment, Isaac has been speaking and writing about the occult from a unique perspective that seeks to understand the big agenda while helping others along the way.
Isaac hosts the “Conspiracy Theories and Unpopular Culture” podcast as well as being the monthly Illuminati expert on BLACKOUT Radio. He has been a featured guest on Dave Navarro’s “Dark Matter Radio,” Richard C. Hoagland’s “Other Side of Midnight”, SIRIUS/XM’s The All Out Show, The HigherSide Chats, Freeman Fly’s “The Free Zone”, Mark Devlin’s “Good Vibrations”, VICE, COMPLEX magazine, and many more radio shows and podcasts. His fresh perspective and openly admitted imperfections promotes the rational approach to exploring these taboo subjects and conspiracy theories.