Now is the time… I’ve been talking about releasing a podcast on the subject of bitcoin and crypto currencies and I think I’ve got a grasp on some basic ideas that we all should consider regarding this technology.
I’ve been studying this subject for weeks– taking information in from a variety of sources including:
- Cryptoassets book by Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar
- David Seaman on THC (from 2013)
- Crypto Conundrum with Clif High
- Documentaries like Magic Money and Banking on Bitcoin
- Speaking with friends, acquaintances, and pretty much everybody that I meet that seems educated in either economics, technology, or both.
This show is my understanding of this somewhat-confusing technology and how things could easily go wrong…
The first half of the show is free for all; with the second half available for Patreon Tier 1+ supporters.
- I’m NOT a financial expert and these are my opinions
- What IS Bitcoin?…
- Decentralizing currency
- Fiat Currency & the value of Bitcoin
- We left the gold standard in 1971- the US dollar is already inherently “worthless”
- Cryptos get value from their FIXED quantity (supply is fixed- they can’t “print” more)
- Only 10% of total money exists on paper and coins- we’re already working off illusory money system
- Cryptos are “trust-less” systems that operate on “proof of work”
- The “proof of work” is available of all to see on the Blockchain (ledger)
- Computer mining to build the Blockchain
- How to obtain Bitcoin and Cryptos- cold wallets, Coinbase, and more
- Theory #1: The NSA Created Cryptos
- Who is this mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto?
- SHA-256: The NSA built encryption that bitcoin uses
- Who funded Coinbase? You’d be surprised…
- 1996’s NSA paper: “How to Make a Mint: The Cryptography of Anonymous Electronic Cash”
- Comparing the NSA paper to Satoshi’s “White Paper”
The full show (for Patreon Tier 1 and up supporters) goes deeper with bonus content:
- Theory #2: Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) Created Bitcoin
- Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAO)
- Sophia- the android paid in cryptos
- A.I.’s private ‘language’
- Theory #3: The Devil Created Bitcoin
- Revelation 13: 16-18 “…no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark…”
- Daniel 2:43- a disembodied spirit can be manifested through technology
- Theory #4: Bitcoin is the Savior from Banksters
- The mainstream media is already condemning it as a terrorist funding machine
- Conclusion: Deus Ex Machina
- Is the appearance of Bitcoin after the economic downturn of 2008 simply too convenient?
- Cash is already more anonymous than Bitcoin
- Privacy vs. Anonymity
- The Economist article from 1988 calling for a global currency called “Phoenix” that would come to prominence in 2018
If you’re already a Patreon supporter; listen to the full show HERE.
Finally- here’s the show!
If you like the show and want to give your support (*as well as that free download of my latest book that explains the entire scope of the “Illuminati” agenda with citations from occult literature; THE DARK PATH) become a Patreon Supporter! (**Tier 1 and up get access to the bonus content and full episodes through that private RSS feed)
Website publisher of IlluminatiWatcher.com and top 5% Amazon author of THE DARK PATH; Isaac Weishaupt has been on the leading edge of conspiracy theories surrounding the elusive “Illuminati” and its infiltration of the entertainment industry. Using examples of familiar pop culture and works of entertainment, Isaac has been speaking and writing about the occult from a unique perspective that seeks to understand the big agenda while helping others along the way.
Isaac hosts the “Conspiracy Theories and Unpopular Culture” podcast (supported by the IW Patreons) as well as being the monthly Illuminati expert on BLACKOUT Radio. He has been a featured guest on Dave Navarro’s “Dark Matter Radio,” Richard C. Hoagland’s “Other Side of Midnight”, SIRIUS/XM’s The All Out Show, The HigherSide Chats, Freeman Fly’s “The Free Zone”, Mark Devlin’s “Good Vibrations”, VICE, COMPLEX magazine, and many more radio shows and podcasts. His fresh perspective and openly admitted imperfections promotes the rational approach to exploring these taboo subjects and conspiracy theories.