Today’s episode of the Conspiracy Theories and Unpopular Culture podcast is a special exclusive episode only for Patreon Tier 1 and 2 supporters! Thank you for your support and keeping this podcast alive!
- Illuminati in Pop Music
- Ariana Grande‘s Thank U Next video- I have images on the Ariana article
- Inverted Christmas trees
- Ariana talks about having microchip implanted
- Queen film Bohemian Rhapsody– All Seeing Eye, Freemason symbolism, Beelzebub
- Linkin Park’s Mike Shinoda answers the question: Is Linkin Park in the Illuminati?
- Fred Durst survey
- Celine Dion‘s Illuminati clothing line for children “fashion builds concepts deep within our minds and changes thought patterns…”
- Bebe Rexha; is she in the Illuminati?
- Illuminati Rappers
- Lil Uzi Vert quitting music
- The Weeknd and “Memento Mori”
- Travis Scott and Drake’s Sicko Mode and the Saturnian Black Sun
- Annuel AA Illuminati lyrics
- Cardi B: rapping abilities and mainstream media asks if she is in the Illuminati (YES- NEWSWEEK DID THIS)
- Illuminati lyrics: Ice Cube, Tekashi69, Ski Mask the Slump God & Lil Yachty
Support the show!
If you like the show and want to give your support (*as well as that free download of my latest book that explains the entire scope of the “Illuminati” agenda with citations from occult literature; THE DARK PATH) become a Patreon Supporter! (**Tier 1 and up get access to the bonus content and full episodes through that private RSS feed)
Website publisher of IlluminatiWatcher.com and top 5% Amazon author of THE DARK PATH; Isaac Weishaupt has been on the leading edge of conspiracy theories surrounding the elusive “Illuminati” and its infiltration of the entertainment industry. Using examples of familiar pop culture and works of entertainment, Isaac has been speaking and writing about the occult from a unique perspective that seeks to understand the big agenda while helping others along the way.
Isaac hosts the “Conspiracy Theories and Unpopular Culture” podcast (supported by the IW Patreons). He has been a featured guest on Dave Navarro’s “Dark Matter Radio,” Richard C. Hoagland’s “Other Side of Midnight”, BLACKOUT Radio, SIRIUS/XM’s The All Out Show, The HigherSide Chats, Freeman Fly’s “The Free Zone”, Mark Devlin’s “Good Vibrations”, VICE, DailyMail, Esquire, COMPLEX magazine, and many more radio shows and podcasts. His fresh perspective and openly admitted imperfections promotes the rational approach to exploring these taboo subjects and conspiracy theories.