Conspiracy Theories & Cultural Weapons from the Music Industry:
CTAUC Podcast with Mark Devlin
On today’s episode of the Conspiracy Theories and Unpopular Culture podcast we talk about conspiracy theories from the music industry with DJ Mark Devlin!
Mark Devlin is a UK-based club and radio DJ and music journalist, specialising in black/ dance music in its many forms. In more recent years he has begun speaking on radio and at events about the dark forces that have been manipulating the mainstream music industry for decades. This has led to the publication of his book, ‘Musical Truth.’
We discuss his latest efforts with Musical Truth 2; a sequel that “completes the story” from his first book. We also cover a variety of subjects that the listener should be familiar with…
- Breakdown of various genres of music and their effect on the listener
- Electronic Dance Music (EDM) and the drug of choice for the new generation (ecstasy, LSD, CIA links, transhumanism, etc.)
- Inspiration for the research and Mark’s desire to reveal the truths and deceptions of music
- Culture manipulation- changing YOUR mind by class of elites through deceptions. All trends are NOT organic; thanks to Tavistock, Stanford Research Institute, Yale, Harvard and more
- What are “lifetime actors” and what is their role in the agenda?
- Secret societies, Bohemian Grove, Process Church, Temple of Set, Military Intelligence, Michael Aquino
- “Cultural Weapons” (ex: Punk gave us heroin and Nihilism), GG Allin, drawing in dark energy
- Katy Perry and Kesha are darker and more satanic than Slayer!
- Satanism hidden in genres of music- even country
- Making of The Omen and The Exorcist had dark energies drawing in; Judas Priest similar suicide effects
- Reverence of Aleister Crowley- Led Zeppelin, Jay-Z, even Hall & Oates! Crowley tied into Intel as well
- Paul van Dyke and MI-5 logos
- Country music’s MKULTRA bloodlines
- Science of Sounds: healing or harming? Your choice. Weaponizing sound; 432 Hz vs 440 Hz and causing disharmony
- Transhuman shift of auto tune and “Tinnitus”-Pain (T-Pain)
The first half of the show is free for all so if you want to catch the second half you have to get on the Patreon Tier 1 IW Supporters list and you’ll get the FULL show (available on Patreon after logging in for those that support at $5 and up). Those supporters will get all the past bonus material I’ve put on Patreon (and future works since this is going to be the new way forward).
Also- the bonus content includes the following discussion:
- Pedo-Behaviors of entertainment industry; degradation of the art form of hip hop through its founders like Afrika Bambaataa, Zulu Nation, molestation accusations, and the “Blanket of Silence” from the media (**these themes of sexual abuse of children couldn’t be any more timely than right now; conspiracy theorists were the ONLY ONES talking about this for years before the mainstream media started to)
- Did KRS-One defend pedophilia?, acknowledging Freemasonry ties, Lord Jamar, Grandmaster Flash and breaking up original hip hop connections. Rap no longer positive outlet; a funnel for privatized prison industry
- Dr. Malachi York, Prodigy, and Nuwaubian Nation (or cult?)
- Current music of choice for Mark and how music takes an affect on one’s soul
- Paul is Dead theory (Paul McCartney). When and where did Paul McCartney die? Did he die on 9/11 or 11/9? Mark’s argument provides an almost-undeniable concept
- Other topics in book: Prince, Bowie, MJ, and George Michael predictive programming of death (who was famous for “last Christmas I gave you my heart” then died from heart failure on Christmas…), Mind control symbolism from the 80’s
“Our rap artists are more powerful than any preacher. One rap song can turn more people’s minds than 100 sermons of some of the great, great preachers. That’s the influence that our young people have, and it’s not limited to America, it’s all over the world. -Louis Farrakhan (featured in Musical Truth 2)
You can catch up with Mark Devlin at the following:
- His website: http://www.markdevlin.co.uk
- Spreaker: https://www.spreaker.com/user/markdevlin
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/djmarkdevlin
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/djmarkdevlin
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/markdevlintv
- His first book; Musical Truth is available on his Musical Truth website or Amazon:
He’ll also be at the Truth-Mind-Reailty Conference in Phoenix, AZ on March 10th, 2018!
Finally- here’s the first half of the show! It’s free for all to catch the first half and all Patreon Tier 1 IW Supporters get the FULL show (available on Patreon after logging in).
If you want to catch the FULL show you can do so by becoming an official sponsor through the IlluminatiWatcher Patreon!
Website publisher of IlluminatiWatcher.com and top 5% Amazon author of THE DARK PATH; Isaac Weishaupt has been on the leading edge of conspiracy theories surrounding the elusive “Illuminati” and its infiltration of the entertainment industry. Using examples of familiar pop culture and works of entertainment, Isaac has been speaking and writing about the occult from a unique perspective that seeks to understand the big agenda while helping others along the way.
Isaac hosts the “Conspiracy Theories and Unpopular Culture” podcast (supported by the IW Patreons) as well as being the monthly Illuminati expert on BLACKOUT Radio. He has been a featured guest on Dave Navarro’s “Dark Matter Radio,” Richard C. Hoagland’s “Other Side of Midnight”, SIRIUS/XM’s The All Out Show, The HigherSide Chats, Freeman Fly’s “The Free Zone”, Mark Devlin’s “Good Vibrations”, VICE, COMPLEX magazine, and many more radio shows and podcasts. His fresh perspective and openly admitted imperfections promotes the rational approach to exploring these taboo subjects and conspiracy theories.