On today’s episode of the Occult Symbolism and Pop Culture with Isaac Weishaupt podcast we head back to the Grey Lodge in this bonus Twin Peaks episode only for supporters! This episode we’re covering Twin Peaks S2E2 “Coma!” The owls are DEFINITELY not what they seem as we’ll learn about Tibetan Buddhism and Blavatsky’s Mahatmas seeking to evolve mankind into the Great White Brotherhood. We get our first citing of creamed corn, more donut symbolism and one of my FAVORITE (and everyone else’s LEAST favorite) scenes with James, Maddy and Donna!
NOW UP AD-FREE ON SUPPORTER FEEDS!
See images discussed on Isaac’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/isaacweishaupt/
Index of Twin Peaks Grey Lodge series: https://illuminatiwatcher.com/twin-peaks-occult-symbolism-guide-enter-the-grey-lodge/
- SUPPORTER FEEDS: Go ad-free with 160+ bonus episodes, early access and books!
- Index of EVERY episode going back to 2014: https://illuminatiwatcher.com/index-of-every-podcast-episode-of-occult-symbolism-and-pop-culture/
- Index of Twin Peaks Grey Lodge series: https://illuminatiwatcher.com/twin-peaks-occult-symbolism-guide-enter-the-grey-lodge/
- Isaac’s books are all on Amazon and narrated for Audible: https://www.amazon.com/author/isaacweishaupt
- Get 3 books for $5: https://illuminatiwatcher.com/how-to-get-free-books/
- Get your mega soft podcast shirts AND author-signed paperbacks: https://gumroad.com/isaacw
- Isaac’s Instagram (images discussed on the show, videos, etc): https://www.instagram.com/isaacweishaupt/
- Isaac’s Twitter (random thoughts, questions, links, etc): https://twitter.com/IlluminatiEyes
- ONE STOP SHOP FOR ALL SOCIAL MEDIA AND OTHER LINKS: AllMyLinks.com/IsaacW
Support the show: 1. SUBSCRIBE! 2. Leave a review! 3. Go commercial free with bonus content by supporting the show on any of the FOUR platforms!
LISTEN TO THE SHOW HERE:
Today’s show is brought to you by my books on Audible! If you want to support the show search for “Isaac Weishaupt” on Audible or hit this link to get my most popular book- THE DARK PATH!
How to Support the show:
- Leave a review!
- Go commercial free with bonus content by getting in the VIP Section!
You can search through to the ENTIRE catalog going back to 2014 at this convenient post I created:
Thanks again for all your support! If you want to stay connected please sign up for my free email newsletter which will get you updates on all groundbreaking revelations of occultism in entertainment (as well as occasional free giveaways)!
*When you sign up for my email updates you’ll get a FREE copy of my first full length book: A Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory: The Illuminati, Ancient Aliens and Pop Culture! Sign up here:
Website publisher of IlluminatiWatcher.com and top 5% Amazon author of THE DARK PATH; Isaac Weishaupt has been on the leading edge of theories surrounding the elusive “Illuminati” and its infiltration of the entertainment industry. Using examples of familiar pop culture and works of entertainment, Isaac has been speaking and writing about the occult from a unique perspective that seeks to understand the big agenda while helping others along the way.
Isaac hosts the Occult Symbolism and Pop Culture podcast (supported by the premium feeds on Patreon) and “Breaking Social Norms.” He has been a featured guest on Coast to Coast AM, Tin Foil Hat podcast (honorary member of Mount Crushmore), Eddie Bravo’s “Look Into It,” Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis, Chris Jericho’s “Talk is Jericho” podcast, Richard Syrett’s “Strange Planet,” “Those Conspiracy Guys,” Dave Navarro’s “Dark Matter Radio,” Richard C. Hoagland’s “Other Side of Midnight”, SIRIUS/XM’s The All Out Show, The HigherSide Chats, BLACKOUT Radio, Freeman Fly’s “The Free Zone”, Mark Devlin’s “Good Vibrations”, VICE, COMPLEX magazine, Esquire, Newsweek, The Atlantic and many more radio shows and podcasts. His fresh perspective and openly admitted imperfections promotes the rational approach to exploring these taboo subjects and theories.
ONE STOP SHOP FOR ALL LINKS: AllMyLinks.com/IsaacW
*STATEMENT: This show is full of Isaac’s useless opinions and presented for entertainment purposes.