Stephen King’s “IT”
Podcast Analysis of Illuminati Symbols in the Movie and Novel:
CTAUC Special with Isaac
Join along as I explore the Illuminati and Occult symbolism of Stephen King’s “IT” in all of the forms- the novel, 90’s film and the recent treatment in 2017!
Also- Patreon IlluminatiWatcher Tier 1 “IW Supporters” will get a quick discussion on Jessie Campos’ appearance on Ellen and the Las Vegas shooting conspiracy (*this is for Patreon Tier 1 “IW Supporter” patrons who can listen to the show in its ENIRETY on the Patreon page for IlluminatiWatcher; you can join here!)
- Some interesting connections to be had with the occult, David Icke’s Archon theory, and some interesting symbols and themes of IT
- Easter Iron Works explosion in Derry (Eostre and its pagan roots).
- Symbolism of the All Seeing Eye in the films
- Pharmacist is the “sorcerer” (Pharmakia- spells, drugs) hitting on Beverly. Interesting choice because the Hippocratic Oath starts out: “I swear by Apollo Physician, by Asclepius, by Health, by Panacea, and by all the gods and goddesses,…”
- The novel is the only source for determining what IT is. We find out it’s an extraterrestrial shape shifting entity of evil from a dimension called “Macroverse” since it crashed onto the earth millions of years ago (before humans- like the serpent or Satan which can take different demonic forms also). It feeds on children because the fear is a form of sustenance. THIS is reference to David Icke’s belief in Archon shape shifters. (which also was Billy Corgan’s experience on Howard Stern)
- It can also manipulate people and use them as pawns into doing its bidding
- The most fundamental version of IT the mind can comprehend is the spider which has “Deadlights”- looking directly into which can either kill a person or drive them insane (this is akin to Crowley’s Choronzon which can drive one insane- enlightenment symbolism perhaps)
- 90s film has Star of Chaos Magick or Star of Ishtar
- Ritual of Chud used to contact the divine- Maturin (the turtle creator)
- Bill uses magic ritual to contact the “divine” (this is the same as the apollonian/dionysian concepts discussed in The Dark Path).
Enjoy the show! Listen to the free first half on the iTunes or Stitcher feeds; or right here on the embed:
Listen to “Stephen King's "IT"- Podcast Analysis of Illuminati Symbols in the Movie and Novel: CTAUC Special with Isaac” on Spreaker.
If you’ve already become a Patreon Tier 1 “IW Supporter” patron you can listen to the show in its ENIRETY on the Patreon page for IlluminatiWatcher (after you log in find it on the “Posts”).
Website publisher of IlluminatiWatcher.com and top 5% Amazon author of THE DARK PATH; Isaac Weishaupt has been on the leading edge of conspiracy theories surrounding the elusive “Illuminati” and its infiltration of the entertainment industry. Using examples of familiar pop culture and works of entertainment, Isaac has been speaking and writing about the occult from a unique perspective that seeks to understand the big agenda while helping others along the way.
Isaac hosts the “Conspiracy Theories and Unpopular Culture” podcast as well as being the monthly Illuminati expert on BLACKOUT Radio. He has been a featured guest on Dave Navarro’s “Dark Matter Radio,” Richard C. Hoagland’s “Other Side of Midnight”, SIRIUS/XM’s The All Out Show, The HigherSide Chats, Freeman Fly’s “The Free Zone”, Mark Devlin’s “Good Vibrations”, VICE, COMPLEX magazine, and many more radio shows and podcasts. His fresh perspective and openly admitted imperfections promotes the rational approach to exploring these taboo subjects and conspiracy theories.
Leave a Reply