On today’s episode of the Conspiracy Theories and Unpopular Culture podcast we are joined by one of the greatest to ever do it- SAM TRIPOLI! Yes, Sam Tripoli from Tin Foil Hat podcast, ZERO podcast, Cash Daddies podcast, Conspiracy Social Club, Union of the Unwanted, Broken Simulation and more joins us to chop up the latest topics! We’ll talk about becoming spiritual in a toxic conspiracy world, the positive effects of Q, The Movement working to rise up against the Great Reset and so much more! He’s on my 2020 Mount Rushmore, I’m on his, we’ll fall in love all over again, join us for an hour of fun!
- Check out Sam’s stand up and much more at samtripoli.com!
- Check out ZERO on Rokfin- the episode he talks about abundance is here: https://www.rokfin.com/post/30150/61-The-Scarcity-Of-Life-Is-Leveraged-By-Death-With-Burch-Driver
- Get 4 books for $5: https://illuminatiwatcher.com/how-to-get-free-books/
- Get your mega soft podcast t-shirts (the 2020 ‘Nerds are gonna kill us’ version) AND your signed paperbacks of ALIENS, UFOS & THE OCCULT USE YOUR ILLUSION I: https://gumroad.com/isaacw
Support the show: 1. SUBSCRIBE! 2. Leave a review! 3. Go commercial free with bonus content by getting in the VIP Section!
(*Full transcript of the show will be at bottom of this post, scroll all the way down!!!)
LISTEN TO THE SHOW HERE:
Listen to the show on the iTunes or Stitcher feeds (**and don’t forget to leave your reviews there as well!!**); or right here on the embed:
Listen to “Sam Tripoli: The Movement, Conspiracy Spirituality, Q, Trump, the Great Rest and Financial Freedom for the Strippers!” on Spreaker.
Today’s show is brought to you by my books on Audible! If you want to support the show search for “Isaac Weishaupt” on Audible or hit this link to get my most popular book- THE DARK PATH!
Support the show:
2. Leave a review!
3. Go commercial free with bonus content by getting in the VIP Section!
Thanks again for all your support! If you want to stay connected please sign up for my free email newsletter which will get you updates on all groundbreaking revelations of occultism in entertainment (as well as occasional free giveaways)!
Website publisher of IlluminatiWatcher.com and top 5% Amazon author of THE DARK PATH; Isaac Weishaupt has been on the leading edge of conspiracy theories surrounding the elusive “Illuminati” and its infiltration of the entertainment industry. Using examples of familiar pop culture and works of entertainment, Isaac has been speaking and writing about the occult from a unique perspective that seeks to understand the big agenda while helping others along the way.
Isaac hosts the “Conspiracy Theories and Unpopular Culture” podcast (supported by the premium feeds on VIP Section, Rokfin, and IW Patreons). He has been a featured guest on Tin Foil Hat podcast, Chris Jericho’s “Talk is Jericho” podcast, “Those Conspiracy Guys,” Dave Navarro’s “Dark Matter Radio,” Richard C. Hoagland’s “Other Side of Midnight”, SIRIUS/XM’s The All Out Show, The HigherSide Chats, BLACKOUT Radio, Freeman Fly’s “The Free Zone”, Mark Devlin’s “Good Vibrations”, VICE, COMPLEX magazine, Esquire, The Atlantic and many more radio shows and podcasts. His fresh perspective and openly admitted imperfections promotes the rational approach to exploring these taboo subjects and conspiracy theories.
Follow Isaac on Instagram: @IsaacWeishaupt, Twitter: @IlluminatiEyes, Facebook: @IlluminatiWatcher, or sign up for the free email newsletter!
Signed paperbacks available at Gumroad.com/IsaacW!
this segment was over the top with self-congratulatory, self-satisfied, me me me, look at me I’m a truther talk.
When the book is written about this time, if a book is allowed to be written, you people will be understood as exploiters and enablers.
You exploited the public and diverted their attention from their impending doom, which you built your “business model” on for a few patreon pennies and dopamine shots. you enabled us to amuse ourselves to death, all while we patted our own backs for being “awake”.
Isaac, to listen to you go through all of yr platforms from, gumdrop to rockBook to Insta snap, is painful; it so clearly illustrates how we have wasted the Internet and squandered our opportunity.
worst of all, 90% of the time all of this is to hear that Beyoncé is illluminate confirmed. the other 10%, if you can stomach what it takes to get it, is pretty good.
congratulations on all your success and good luck in all your future endeavors!!
PS – consciousness called and would like its self-awareness back!
When Sam said that people are gods, I chuckled to myself. “Oh look, he is going through THAT phase.” I wondered if this set off a small alarm in your mind, too.