Hi everyone, this is Isaac Weishaupt from IlluminatiWatcher.com. Today I’m providing another great post that came by way of Watcher Dovakhiim, aka Skyrim Fiend. If you haven’t caught our podcast, you should take a listen because you’ll get good insight into where her viewpoints come from.
Today she’ll be sharing a continuation article about the popular show on HBO; Game of Thrones. If you didn’t catch the first part you can go read The Real Message Behind HBO’s Game of Thrones and then come back here for part II.
If you’ve already read it, here’s the latest installment…
Game of Thrones –Part II: The Women of Game of Thrones
The women in HBO’s Game of Thrones are all bitches.
I’ll let that one sit for a moment.
Oh sure, there will be some that attempt to make the case for Daenerys not being a bitch, but I will direct you –Patricksponaugle—to how she treats the men who actually care about her and you will see that she is as Lady MacBeth describes it “unsexed”. Sexuality and male-female relations for Daenerys are secondary to her goals, which seem to be like everyone else in Westeros to sit on the Iron Throne.
Power is the ultimate goal of everyone in the show or series except Jon Snow, but as I pointed out last week, he defers to that power struction.
So back to the bitches, and there are a lot of them, it is important to note that in Hollywood women who stay at home, love their spouse, care for and nurture their children are non-existent.
If a woman is a stay at home mom in a Hollywood production she is either:
1) a super religious Christian meme of the gay hating, racist, fist magnet variety who is married to a blue collar beer gutted, redneck of a husband who hates her usually because he’s secretly got lusty feelings for the men folk
2) she’s a Stepford Wife that has a liberation moment at some point in the movie where she fucks the pool boy and gets a job.
Women are either killers or sex kittens if they are a “heroine” at all. Generally, they’re vapid, pro-abortion sexual Tyrannosaurs that drink a lot and shop.
In HBO’s GOT it is no different.
In our cast of (living or partially living in the case of Lady Stoneheart) characters we have:
- The ruthless Queen-Mother Cersei, a woman who is willing to murder children to secure her place of power, who was in an incestuous relationship with her twin brother throughout most of the books, who tried to have her youngest brother framed (and killed) for the murder of her crazy, murderous son by her brother, and is a drunk.
- Crazy Mother of Dragons Daenerys, the type of female who knows that men find her attractive but still uses them to her advantage, even to the point of sleeping with them (knowing how they feel) in order to secure an allegiance. She is painted as “the nice one” so that sort of indicated HBOs idea of what is a moral use of your sexuality. We also see her eating a bloody heart in an bizarre ritual but I’ll get to that later since it includes discussion of the “October Horse” and ancient Roman rituals
- Self-righteous, vindictive and impetuous Catelyn Stark who willfully abuses Jon Snow for being a bastard, admits to this, but is still somehow painted as the model “mother” because of he fierce loyalties to her younger children, who takes Tyrion hostage on no proof and attempts to lynch him over the injury done to her son—she’s a role model of nobility in the HBO show if you ask Brienne of Tarth. This “role model” lies to her son, Rob, during a very important war which could liberate the entire nation from a sociopathic tyrant and releases his valuable prisoner on the chance that she will gain the release of her two daughters based solely off the word of a man who caused the death of her husband so she’s willful and stupid since she is willing to put her desires above the lives of thousands of northmen who fight beneath her oldest son’s banner. In the novels she becomes a zombie called Lady Stoneheart.
- Giant Warrior and Probably the Only Non-Asshole (but still a bitch) Female Brienne of Tarth has adopted every single “male” gender trait and is, as I’ve said, the only non-asshole in this collection.
- Traumatized to the Point Where She Joins an Assassins Guild as a Child Arya Stark is keeping with the anti-hero, gender neutralization theme of most Illuminati-based programming. If women aren’t going to be a whore, they might as well be killers because being a good mother is just boring and patriarchal and BAD!!! Ahem. She is GM’s “Mary Sue”. We’re supposed to love Arya so he puts her in every novel and she has probably the most interesting narrative of the entire series. She is a little girl with the heart of a killer. I’ll get to that in a bit.
- Trauma Based Mind Control Drone Sansa Stark, watched her father be beheaded by her betrothed after he promised to show mercy (and after she talked him into dishonoring himself to live), was repeatedly taunted with her own death, was beaten, near raped, married off to a dwarf against her will (albeit a cool dwarf) and then once the little bastard king was finally killed—is taken captive by a man her mother’s age (who was/is obsessed with her now dead zombie mom) and lives in a very sick controlled environment where she does his bidding under the always looming threat of death.
- Manipulative Sex Kitten and Liar Extraordinaire Margaery Tyrell who willingly marries her homosexual brother’s lover Renley in order to potentially become queen (if he wins the war) and knowing he was gay is ruthless in pursuing him to have sex with her so that she would bear a child, even willing to let her brother become involved in the sex act, then at his death ties herself to an evil, malignant spawn of Dis knowingly because being Queen of Everything is more important than being happy. Then at his death, seduces his 10 year old brother into marriage with her by pretending to like his cat and be his secret keeper.
- Straight Up Demon Baby Birther Witch Woman Melisandre is the “Red Priestess” who seduces (married) Stannis to have a demon baby that will kill his younger brother Renley so they can absorb his armies, et al, a woman who is willing to kill the bastard son of the dead King for his blood that she needs for her super special “make Stannis King” ritual
Every female in the books or novel that could possibly be a role model for peace or liberty from oppression gets killed. All women who fall in love with Stark men end up dead, usually because of that love, but there is a subtle message that this type of woman, the “healer” or “truth teller” must die. Rob’s wife was a healer and had a gentle heart. Ygritte was the one to see the world for what it was and to break the narrative down to the simplicity of “you and I”. The only women to live through GM’s novels end up becoming murderers, sexual play toys, or both.
It amazes me that they are able to get away with a show that has zero interest in portraying women positively. If they’re not witches or containing dragon DNA, then they’re insane due to extreme trauma being inflicted upon them.
The argument will be, however, that they are “strong female characters”. By that argument Stalin was a hero because he was definitely a strong male.
More and more I see the twist of values and the imbalance being struck against the human race by eschewing our intellectual, philosophical, life-affirming selves and reducing us to victims of impulse and want.
I promised that I would come back to the importance of eating hearts and animal sacrifice, specifically horse sacrifice. In ancient Rome a horse would be sacrificed to Mars on the 15th of October, Equus October to mark the agricultural and military campaigning seasons (yes, they had seasons). The ancient Indians (as in India) also sacrificed horses in a ritual called Ashwamedha. The Irish and the Norse did this as well.
Because this happened to white horses, white horses usually symbolized “death”, hence “Pale Rider”.
Fun factoid for watchers…
This particular scene in Game of Thrones shows this pregnant Daenerys eating the bloody heart of a sacrificed horse (raw obviously) during a ritual and getting off on it in a really weird way.
So much for sweetness.
She is painted as the mother figure of the show, but she’s a mother that goes to war pretty much all the time, justifying it because she’s warring against slavers. She’s also taking control of cities she never lived in a day in her life, but that’s okay. Good cause and all. Kill the fuck out of whomever you want as long as you have good reason.
That’s the message of HBO’s Game of Thrones. Think I kid?
Every magazine in my nerd world is gushing over FlicksandtheCity’s Maisie Williams interview where she talks about her character Arya:
I think in this industry, for actors and actresses, whether you chose to or not, you become a role model to people and that’s the responsibility you have to take on with everything else. And you continue being yourself and mindful about the people looking up to you. Then there are some other people who just do whatever they want to. Both in my opinion are completely reasonable, but I think I am very aware that the things I say and the clothes I wear are influential to girls and boys. And I think about the characters I play.
At the beginning, Arya was just the first role I ever landed, but now as I’m growing up, she’s become such a wonderful person in television for people to watch. And I’m so thrilled I get to be a part of that. I think she’s a fantastic role model for girls. There is no gender stereotype, you can do with your life as you please. It’s almost by chance that I managed to take on this role so young and now that I’ve got a taste of playing these strong female characters that aren’t put into any sort of mould I want to continue doing that.
Arya is a fantastic role model for girls. Arya. She’s killed I don’t know how many people and just joined a league of assassins. If I hate one thing about modern feminism it is this, instead of making men change to be more like us we think its empowering to be more like patriarchal man.
Huzzah! Let’s go kill some people! Grunt. Grunt. Take note kiddies of Katy Perry’s video where she plays a woman killing people for the US government.
It’s all about death and life is just boring.
Stay tuned to IlluminatiWatcher.com because Dovakhiim will be providing more parts of this ongoing series of Game of Thrones analysis…
Be sure to join the Watcher community and keep up with the latest developments in this ever-growing conspiracy theory of Illuminati and occult symbolism as it attempts to ensnare us in its web. You can get a good starting point on resources of knowledge on the IlluminatiWatcher START HERE page.
Thanks for reading and be sure to leave comments for Dovakhiim at the bottom of this post.