UPDATE: MAY 2021
I’ve officially been harassed and cancelled enough to not just believe there is a conspiracy to shut down messages like mine; but now I know it!
If you’re not familiar with my history, here is the breakdown:
- 2011: Isaac starts IlluminatiWatcher.com and blogs about symbolism in entertainment with images used to support research. There was no agenda here- Isaac was just filling some spare time before starting grad school and the occult symbolism was interesting.
- 2012: Isaac starts writing his first book: A Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory.
- 2013: Isaac starts appearing on podcasts and radio shows and his own YouTube channel.
- 2014: Isaac starts his own podcast: “Conspiracy Theories and Unpopular Culture.”
- 2015: Things are doing really well! Isaac has written a few books at this point and traffic is flowing.
- 2016: Google shadow bans IlluminatiWatcher.com and the website no longer shows up on relevant searches (DuckDuckGo still shows IlluminatiWatcher.com articles on the first page). Up until this point the website was hitting about 500,000 page views a month and hitting the top 3 search results for anything “illuminati” related. In 2016 the traffic began an immediate drop to an average of 50,000 page views a day since 2017. Isaac spends hundreds and hundreds of dollars to have SEO experts examine website- they all say everything looks fine.
- 2017: Isaac’s popular YouTube channel gets temporarily suspended after publishing a video discussing symbolism in Taylor Swift’s music video. Taylor’s personal management company apparently took issue with my research and YouTube forced me to take a “Community Guidelines” course before regaining access to the channel. Isaac sees the writing on the wall and starts a Patreon channel at Patreon.com/IlluminatiWatcher.
- 2018: Isaac’s YouTube channel gets banned (*for life) after publishing a video discussing symbolism of the goddess in Ariana Grande’s music video. Up until this point the channel had several viral videos clearing 1M views; the entire channel had over 10M views in its lifetime. And there were never any nasty words used to describe these celebrities like you’d find from Mark Dice (as of this writing he still has his channel with over 1M subscribers and he routinely called the female celebrities “sluts” and “skanks”).
- 2019: Isaac pays Vimeo to host all of the YouTube videos.
- 2020: Vimeo bans Isaac and his videos for unclear reasons. Amazon also blocks one of Isaac’s books from being published (*it was a very factual, non-biased book with links for researching v@xx1ne hesitancy).
- 2021: Isaac gets sued for posting an image found on Google Image search and he resorts to removing all images from website.
The conclusion is that this website is no longer a great tool for understanding how the occult symbolism fits into entertainment. After all, it’s pretty difficult to demonstrate the theories without a photo to go along with the concept.
But isn’t that what they want?…
They want to make it juuuuuusssttt hard enough for the masses to see what’s going on because they know the masses won’t take that extra effort to go deep enough to figure it all out.
Truthers have always said “Symbolism will be their downfall” and it’s clear that censorship and the “powers that be” have a definite problem with the statements that I’m making.
I started this journey of research in 2011 as a fun hobby, but after ten years it’s become clear to me that this goes much deeper than any of us suspect.
I’ll continue to use this website to link to my podcasts, books and appearances. Please sign up for my email newsletter so you and I can stay linked together regardless of any form of censorship.
Interested in conspiracy theories, the occult, and Illuminati symbolism?
Would you like to learn more about these secret mysteries and decode the symbolism that is ubiquitous in our daily lives? At IlluminatiWatcher.com Isaac Weishaupt explores these various controversial themes and exposes the agenda and manipulation all around us.
Let it be clear that these are all theories. I am merely looking at factual events and occult history and attempting to make links in the name of entertainment. Some of this stuff might be true; some of it not (heck; probably most of it! LOL). However, I think it’s an interesting concept and I like to learn about the significance behind these symbols.
I’m a Christian (albeit not a good one), and I feel as if these occult influences might truly be the warnings we see in parts of the Bible and the Devil is cunning enough to sneak it into entertainment. At the onset of this website I honestly didn’t see as many religious connections between the conspiracy world and Christianity, but the more I learn it appears that perhaps it is so. However, I still plan on keeping things as secular as needed so people can take the facts and explore to their own ends and determine what they think.
Please research all of these topics on your own to determine your own opinion on these things. If you’re ready to take the plunge and head down this mad path, I promise that you will never see things the same again…
4 Books for $5
***I’ve got a deal where you can get 4 books for $5; just check out this link– you can get the first one when you SIGN UP FOR THE FREE EMAIL NEWSLETTER and you’ll get my first book FREE! I’ll email you the instructions***
What you can do now that you’ve found this website:
The fact that you’re here indicates that you’re inquisitive and above accepting the world you’ve been handed. The next step you’ve got is to learn more and determine what your stance is. How far down the rabbit hold do you want to go?…
*These used to have images to support the theories- but they no longer do. You can still read the text which has the vital information but you’ll have to research for the images on your own- my apologies.
If you want to hit the ground running and make sense out of all of the IlluminatiWatcher posts (literally hundreds), you can read up on the basics in the Decoding Illuminati Symbolism series:
Here you’ll find the Conspiracy Theories and Unpopular Culture podcast. This podcast references much of the pop culture and Illuminati symbolism in a more casual manner with guests. Go download and listen to the show on the iTunes or Stitcher feeds!
Isaac Weishaupt was featured on several radio shows and podcasts, and you can find some of those on the podcast page. Some of the interviews that aren’t uploaded to the IlluminatiWatcher podcast, so be sure to check Isaac’s interviews on such great shows as Tin Foil Hat.
Get the latest updates on guest appearances by subscribing to the free email newsletter:
IlluminatiWatcher on Social Media
Here are all the social medias you can catch up with me.
*Fair warning I’m not able to respond to every comment or message, but I try.
*I actually do see almost all of the comments and messages; I just don’t have time to respond to all of them- but I appreciate it!!
*I post a TON of great content here; from photo collections I discuss on the podcast, to short videos exposing clips; follow Isaac Weishaupt on Instagram
Here you can follow me on Facebook:
Here’s the Twitter jump for @IlluminatiEyes:
And here’s the Isaac Weishaupt page for Pinterest as well:
I’ve also got a Patreon page where YOU can support this project!
Check out the IlluminatiWatcher Patreon and become an official sponsor!
If you’re willing to REALLY jump…
There are several tools at your disposal, including the IlluminatiWatcher Shop page where you’ll find links to Isaac’s various books and videos that break down the overarching agenda in a format that anyone understand (including beginner’s).
Thank you for visiting and be sure to come back for regular updates to symbolism found in music, television, film and more.
Sign up to join the community and receive the Watcher newsletter that’s got the tools you need to decode the Illuminati symbolism all around you:
Head on over to the IlluminatiWatcher Shop page for all of the books covering these topics!
Website publisher of IlluminatiWatcher.com and top 5% Amazon author of THE DARK PATH; Isaac Weishaupt has been on the leading edge of conspiracy theories surrounding the elusive “Illuminati” and its infiltration of the entertainment industry. Using examples of familiar pop culture and works of entertainment, Isaac has been speaking and writing about the occult from a unique perspective that seeks to understand the big agenda while helping others along the way.
Isaac hosts the “Conspiracy Theories and Unpopular Culture” podcast (supported by the IW Patreons) as well as being the monthly Illuminati expert on BLACKOUT Radio. He has been a featured guest on Dave Navarro’s “Dark Matter Radio,” Richard C. Hoagland’s “Other Side of Midnight”, SIRIUS/XM’s The All Out Show, The HigherSide Chats, Freeman Fly’s “The Free Zone”, Mark Devlin’s “Good Vibrations”, VICE, COMPLEX magazine, and many more radio shows and podcasts. His fresh perspective and openly admitted imperfections promotes the rational approach to exploring these taboo subjects and conspiracy theories.