Tour Egyptian Pyramids with Robert Bauval
Author and researcher Robert Bauval (from Ancient Aliens and Pyramid Code) will be offering a tour in October 2012 of the Egyptian pyramids. Bauval became famous for observing the alignment of the Giza pyramids with Orion’s belt.
Looks like the costs run about $2,300 per person for a nine night tour.
Here’s some promo stuff from the website for it:
* Visit Cairo’s magnificant Pyramids at Giza, Sakkara, Dashur and museums.
* An awe inspiring sunrise visit to the Great Temple of Ramses II at Abu Simbel.
* See the beautiful Temple of Isis, Philae Island, and the ancient quarry with the 1,200 tons unfinished obelisk.
* A special sacred Nile experience by Felluca or small boat to a Nubian Village.
* Take a relaxing, luxury Nile cruise between Aswan and Luxor.
* See the magnificent Temples at Kom Ombo and Edfu.
* Experience a dawn visit at Karnak at the Temple of Amun-Ra.
* Explore on excursion: The Valley of Kings; Colossi of Memnon; Hatchepsut Temple; Medinat Habu Temple of Ramses III.
* An amazing evening stroll through the floodlit Temple of Luxor!
9 night tour costs
$2300, based on two sharing a double hotel room.
(single supplement: $400 extra)
Optional tour costs (in addition to 9 night tour cost):
$790.00, based on two sharing a double hotel room.
(single supplement: $690 extra)