I have interest in both pop culture representatives and found this humorous. Someone compared lyrics from Madonna’s new MDNA to quotes from Charles Manson-who is up for parole sometime soon.
1. I’m heartily sorry for having offended thee.
2. I never thought I was normal, never tried to be normal.
3. It’s worse than a fairy tale.
4. And I’m going straight to hell And I’ve got a lot of friends there.
5. You don’t have a life, you have blood on your hands.
6. Getting up every day and going through this again and again is hard.
7. I’m sorry, je suis désolé. I wish I could take it back.
8. Can’t really talk with a gun in my mouth.
9. I’m playing for my life. You’re working for money.
10. You got a pistol on you? I just thought you might not like what I have done and want to do something about it.
11. I’m a sinner, I like it that way.
12. Nothing’s ever what it seems, including this time and this crazy scene; I’m stuck like a moth to a flame.
13. Did I kill anyone?
14. I don’t care if you think that I’m strange